Thursday, March 20, 2008

Test 1, 2 ... test 1, 2

As my inaugural post to the Riverfront Blog, I want to say thank you for the opportunity. I've continued to be humbled to fill Spencer's professional shoes while he battles his life's lemons. While in his shoes on this blog I intend on being the voice of lending reason. "Credit crunch", "mortgage meltdown" , "sub-prime fallout" are all-too-familiar headlines we have been consumed with. These fear tactics give the perception that no one can obtain a home loan in this environment. This is simply not true.

While I won't sugar-coat the reality of the ins and outs of future lending developments, I will make it a point of putting these developments into perspective and ultimately transcending them into our lives as homeowners in the valley.

I look forward to working with Judy and interacting with you in the blogsphere..

No comments: