Thursday, March 20, 2008

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Spencer and I teamed up and created this blog late last year to provide up to date information about real estate matters for our clients and anyone else following along.
As many of you know Spencer has taken a leave of absence from Bentley Mortgage in order to devote his energy to fighting cancer. He was recently diagnosed with multiple myeloma and is undergoing treatment. Although I won't link to it directly here he has a blog devoted to this fight. It's very humbling to read. If you are interested in following his progress please post a comment asking for the address and I will send it your way.
Because this was our project and Spencer can't work on it, I considered abandoning the blog entirely. After much thought I decided that since we had just gotten it off the ground I wanted to keep it going so when Spencer comes back to work next year it will be in place and will hopefully have an established readership.
To that end I have invited Matt Sundermier, Spencer's friend and colleague to blog in his place.
Matt is currently in charge of Spencer's client base so he was the obvious choice. He has agreed to be my new co-blogger so look for some new posts from us both soon.
Judy H.

No comments: